Condenser Fundraising Project
The Carleton Place Curling Club needs your help - Condenser Fundraising Project!
With the club now almost 27 years old, consulting engineers have informed us we must replace the condenser before we start our new season this fall. The Board of Directors has sourced a supplier and been given a quote of a total of $65,000 (includes installation). The plan is to have the condenser purchased and installed over the summer.
Even with the past efforts of both The Friends of Carleton Place, and the curling club itself, to raise money to cover this kind of capital expenditure, to date we have a total of $36,000 ($24,000 from previous fundraising and $12,000 from the current campaign), we will have a shortfall of $29,000! This is where you come in - please consider donating to this campaign to help minimize, or hopefully eliminate, the need to borrow money to cover the cost. There are several ways in which you can help.
CPCC has three levels of donor recognition (name printed on a banner-heading at top of Club Membership List)
- "Adopt-a-Rock Handle" - $225 (engraved on handle for a minimum of 5 years)
- "Sponsor" Level - $500 initial + $100/year for 5 years
- "Benefactor" Level - $2,000 initial + $200/year for 5 years
- "Donor" Level - $25 one-time donation
- "Builder" Level - $500 one-time donation
- "Patron" Level - $1000 one-time donation
- By cheque to "The Carleton Place Curling Club"
- By E-transfer to email@example.com (mention "condenser" in the subject line
- Via Sport4Ontario, an organization within CurlON that issues tax receipts for any donation amount. You will need a credit card and can make your contribution via this link - https://forms.logiforms.com/
formdata/user_forms/74769_ 1745267/345060/page1.html? cachebust=139. (NB If you use this service but wish to have your donation credited to The Friends of CPCC please let Lorne Musselman know in order to be recognized.)
Thanks and regards,
Fundraising Committee, CPCC
Online lottery supporting youth curling at our Member Clubs
Update 50-50 Winner as of March 17, 2021
- Your ticket purchase will go directly to supporting the youth at our Member Clubs.
- Monthly draws worth 50% of ticket sales (Draws: March 15, April 15 & May 15).
- Weekly early bird draws of $ 500.00 (3 draws on three Mondays of monthly draw).
- Funds will be distributed to participating Member Clubs in support of youth in your community (facilities, equipment, training, programming)
Please visit the CurlON 50-50 website for rules and additional information