Thursday Open Fixed League
Convener: Rob Gray
The Thursday evening open fixed league is one of our more competitive leagues. This league has multiple divisions. At the end of the year, the league has a "play off" to determine the league champions! Being a "fixed league", teams stay the same throughout all the rounds. At the end of each round, the bottom 2 teams from the higher divisions drop a division, and the top 2 teams from the lower divisions move up a division.
- Thursday evenings @ 6:45 p.m. & 9:00 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a team (5th player optional).
- Teams are fixed for the full year.
- 8-end games.
- Every player will contribute $25 towards prizes and food for a season-ending party.
- Trophy for league champs and cash prizes for top teams..
- Maximum 18 teams.
- Round-robin format within each division.
- Standings are determined based on wins/losses.
- If tied after 8 ends, each team performs a draw to the button.
- Up to 3 spares are allowed to play; all must be club members.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.