Thursday Open Fixed League
Convener: Rob Gray
The Thursday evening open fixed league is one of our more competitive leagues. This league has multiple divisions. At the end of the year, the league has a "play off" to determine the league champions! Being a "fixed league", teams stay the same throughout all 3 rounds. At the end of each round, the bottom 2 teams from the higher divisions drop a division, and the top 2 teams from the lower divisions move up a division.
- Thursday evenings
- 2 draws at 6:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a team (5th player optional)
- Teams are fixed for the full year
- 3 sessions
- 8-end games
- Maximum 18 teams
- Standings are determined based on wins/losses and plus/minus
- Up to 3 spares are allowed to play (all must be club members)
- If tied after 8 ends, skips rocks to draw to the button (sweeping permitted)
- Draw to the button counts only towards the win or loss; plus/minus is scored as 0
- 4 rock free-guard zone rule is in effect