Open Mixed Doubles League
Convenor: Ken Robichaud
Now’s your chance to get in on the action with this exciting new mixed doubles format. Hurry up and find a partner as only the first 16 teams will be accepted!
Unlike other leagues, teams take advantage of free club ice time to play their games. The teams are required to schedule games with their opponents within specified draw dates, rather than a specific day and time.
At the conclusion of each draw, there will be a playoff event.
Member/League Directory or the Spares List (from navigation menu):
2018/19 playoff dates:
- November 24, 2019 (draw 1)
- March 30, 2019 (draw 2)
Congrats to our 2017/18 winners:
- Jason Smith & Elizabeth Docker (draw 1)
- DJ Parent & Megan Trimble (draw 2)
- 2 draws during season.
- Teams will schedule games at their convenience.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Round-robin format; opponents will be pre-determined.
- Play-down at end of each draw.
- 6 end, 6 rock games.
- Maximum 16 teams.