Tuesday Morning Open Mixed League
Conveners: Bonnie & Guy Brown
The Tuesday morning open mixed league is open to both men and women of all ages and experience levels. Members wishing to join this league register individually. Teams are formed at the beginning of each draw and made up based on skill, experience, and the number of registrants. Teams are re-drawn 3 times a year (October, December & February).
After each game, coffee is available for purchase at 0.50¢ per cup. At the beginning of each draw all league players contribute $7.00 and at the end of each draw there is a league social gathering. The money collected provides prize money for the winners of each draw and to subsidize the final league luncheon.
Congratulations to our 2017-2018 winners!
|Draw 1 (9 teams)||Merv Hall||Jim Gordon||Bob Dittburner|
|Draw 2 (9 teams)||Lorne Musselman||Merv Hall||Jim Gordon|
|Draw 3 (5 teams)||Gerry Andrews||Bonnie Brown|
Member/League Directory or the Spares List (from navigation menu):
- Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Coffee is available each week after the games @ $.50 / cup. Proceeds to the club.
- We have 3 to 4 round robin draws made up per year.
- 8-end games.
- At the end of each draw we have a social gathering. There is a catered luncheon at the end of the season.
- Standings based on wins/losses
- One rock each is used to break a tie game and then to skips' rocks if necessary
- Each player contributes $7/draw and this is used for prize money for each draw and to subsidize the final luncheon