Tuesday Morning Open Mixed League
Conveners: Lorne Musselman
The Tuesday morning open mixed league is open to both men and women of all ages and experience levels. Members wishing to join this league register individually. Teams are formed at the beginning of each draw and made up based on skill, experience, and the number of registrants. Teams are re-drawn 3 times a year (October, December & February).
- Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m. & 12:00 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Coffee is available each week after the games @ $.50 / cup. Proceeds go to the club.
- We have 3 to 4 round robin draws made up per year.
- 8-end games.
- At the end of each draw we have a social gathering.
- Standings based on wins/losses.
- Tie games are broken by throwing skips rocks, with sweeping.
- Each player contributes $7/draw and this is used for prize money for each draw and to subsidize the final luncheon.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.