Tuesday Morning Open Mixed League
Conveners: Bonnie & Guy Brown
The Tuesday morning open mixed league is open to both men and women of all ages and experience levels. Members wishing to join this league register individually. Teams are formed at the beginning of each draw and made up based on skill, experience, and the number of registrants. Teams are re-drawn 3 times a year (October, December & February).
After each game, coffee is available for purchase at 0.50¢ per cup. At the beginning of each draw all league players contribute $7.00 and at the end of each draw there is a league social gathering. The money collected provides prize money for the winners of each draw and to subsidize the final league luncheon.
Congratulations to our 2018-2019 winners!
|Draw 1 (.jpeg)||Lorne Musselman||Ted Gardiner||Donna Fairbairn||Diane McKinnon|
|Draw 2 (.jpeg)||Gerry Hooghiem||Judy Wallace||Dave Lytle||Keith Pratt|
|Draw 3 (.jpeg)||Hal Anderson||Brenda McNeely||Paul Pietsch||Richard Hurdis|
|Skins (.jpeg)||Jim Gordon||Guy Brown||Dave Lytle||Richard Hartley|
- Tuesday mornings at 9:30 a.m. & 12:00 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Coffee is available each week after the games @ $.50 / cup. Proceeds to the club.
- We have 3 to 4 round robin draws made up per year.
- 8-end games.
- At the end of each draw we have a social gathering.
- Standings based on wins/losses.
- Tie games are broken by throwing skips rocks, with sweeping.
- Each player contributes $7/draw and this is used for prize money for each draw and to subsidize the final luncheon.