Monday Evening Men’s Open League
Convener: Richard Cooper
The Monday evening men’s open league is open to men of all ages and skill levels. Even if you have little or no experience, everyone is welcome. Members interested in joining this league register as single players. Teams are formed at the beginning of each draw and made up based on skill, experience, and the number of registrants. Teams are re-drawn 3 times a year (October, December & February). If you’re looking for a league to join that is more focused on having fun than the score, the Monday evening men’s open league might be for you!
Congratulations to our 2017-2018 winners!
|Draw 1||Draw 2||Draw 3|
|Skip||Rob Rowley||Kim Suitor||Ted Gardiner|
|Vice||Rob Farquharson||Dan Bradshaw||Stanley Loach|
|Second||Dan Dodier||Bruce Nolan||Bruce Nolan|
|Lead||Kim Suitor||Grant Blanchard||Doug Johnson|
Member/League Directory or the Spares List (from navigation menu):
- Monday evenings @ 6:45 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player (men only).
- Experience not required.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year (October, December, February).
- 8-end games.
- Maximum 32 players.
- Standings are determined based on wins/losses and plus/minus.
- If tied after 8 ends, a full extra end is played (time permitting); otherwise draw
- Extra end or draw to the button counts only toward the win or loss; plus/minus is scored as 0.
- 4 rock free guard zone rule is in effect.