Monday Evening Men’s Open League
Convener: Richard Cooper
The Monday evening men’s open league is open to men of all ages and skill levels. Even if you have little or no experience, everyone is welcome. Members interested in joining this league typically register as a single player. Teams are formed at the beginning of each draw and made up based on skill, experience, and the number of registrants. Teams are re-drawn 3 times a year (October, December & February). If you would like to join a league which caters to all levels of skill and experience, then the Monday evening men’s open league might be for you!
Congratulations to our 2019-2020 winners!
- Monday evenings at 6:45 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player (men only).
- Experience not required.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year (October, December, February).
- 8-end games.
- Maximum 32 players.
- Standings are determined based on wins/losses and plus/minus.
- If tied after 8 ends, a full extra end is played (time permitting); otherwise draw
- Extra end or draw to the button counts only toward the win or loss; plus/minus is scored as 0.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.