Thursday Afternoon Triples Fixed League
Convenor: Lorne Musselman
This fast-moving game will appeal to those curlers who want the excitement of a win right to the last end. Some experience is preferred but everyone is welcome to join in on the fun!
- Thursday at 2:30 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player; preferred groupings will be accommodated where possible.
- Experience not required; newcomers to curling encouraged to join.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year.
- 6-end games.
- Every two ends is a game in itself with two points awarded to the winning team of the two ends (one point each if a tie).
- Ends 5 and 6 are an exception as this two-end game is worth four points which means that a team can salvage at least a tie game by winning only the final two-end game.
- Three players per team with 2 rocks per player per end.
- Each player on a team plays two ends in each of the three positions: Lead, Vice-Skip & Skip.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.
- Standings based on total points.
- See Curling Canada's Triples Curling for more information
Contact League Convener: