Friday Evening Social League 6:45pm
Convenor: Paul Beentjes
Are you looking for a great way to unwind and finish off your work week? Look no further than our Friday evening open social league at 6:45pm! Even though it's not considered a competitive league, it's still one of our more popular leagues that offer both new and experienced curlers a stress free game of 6 ends of curling. You won't find a group of friendlier curlers anywhere who are always willing to offer advice, help, and encouragement to those who are new to the sport.
If you're looking for an earlier start please check out our Friday evening social league at 5:00pm!
- Friday evenings @ 6:45 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player; preferred groupings will be accommodated where possible.
- Experience not required; newcomers to curling encouraged to join.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year.
- 6-end games.
- Occasional social potluck.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.
- Standings based on total points.