Monday Evening Women’s Open League
Convener: Anne Hamor
The Monday evening women’s open league is open to women of all ages and skill levels. Even if you have little or no experience, everyone is welcome. Members interested in joining this league register as a single player. Teams are formed at the beginning of each draw and made up based on skill, experience, and the number of registrants. If you’re looking for a league to join that is more focused on having fun than the score, the Monday evening women’s open league might be for you!
- Monday evenings at 6:45 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player (women only).
- Experience not required.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year (October, December, February).
- 8-end games.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.