Monday Evening Women’s Open League
Convener: Anne Hamor
The Monday evening women’s open league is open to women of all ages and skill levels. Even if you have little or no experience, everyone is welcome. Members interested in joining this league register as a single player. Teams are formed at the beginning of each draw and made up based on skill, experience, and the number of registrants. If you’re looking for a league to join that is more focused on having fun than the score, the Monday evening women’s open league might be for you!
Member/League Directory or the Spares List:
Note that members now log in from the top navigation menu bar.
- Monday evenings, alternating start times between 6:45 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (refer to club calendar for schedule)
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player (women only).
- Experience not required.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year (October, December, February).
- 8-end games.
- Maximum 32 players.
- Standings are determined based on wins/losses and plus/minus.
- If tied after 8 ends, a full extra end is played (time permitting); otherwise draw
- Extra end or draw to the button counts only toward the win or loss; plus/minus is scored as 0.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.