Friday Evening Open Social League
Convenor: Paul Beentjes
Are you looking for a great way to unwind and finish off your work week? Look no further than our Friday evening open social league! Even though it's not considered a competitive league, it's still one of our more popular leagues that offer both new and experienced curlers a stress free game of 6 ends of curling, with snacks and drinks to wrap it up! You won't find a group of friendlier curlers anywhere who are always willing to offer advice, help, and encouragement to those who are new to the sport.
- Friday evenings @ 6:30 p.m.
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a single player; preferred groupings will be accommodated where possible.
- Experience not required; newcomers to curling encouraged to join.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience, and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year.
- 6-end games.
- Occasional social potluck.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.
- Standings based on total points.