Tuesday Evening Cash League
Convener: Bryon Edwards
Our Tuesday evening cash league is one of our more competitive fixed team leagues. At the beginning of the curling season, each team contributes $100 to the cash pool. Each game is then assigned a cash value. Every game won is worth cash. So if you're looking for a competitive curling league that gives a little extra incentive to win, then our Tuesday evening cash league might just be for you!
Member/League Directory or the Spares List:
Note that members now log in from the top navigation menu bar.
- Tuesday evenings
- 2 Draws (6:00 p.m. and 8:15 p.m.)
(Beginner 1 to Competitive 5)
- Register as a team (5th player optional).
- Teams are fixed for the full year.
- Each team contributes $100 to the cash pool at the beginning of the season.
- Each game is worth cash paid at end of year.
- 8-end games.
- Maximum 18 teams.
- Time: At 30 minutes before the scheduled finish time (i.e. 7:30 for early draw, 9:45 for late draw), teams should finish the end they are playing and complete one more. Skips should confirm last end with other skip. No end shall start after 7:45 (early) or 10:00 (late).
- Standings are determined based on wins/losses.
- If tied after 8 ends, a full extra end is played (time permitting); otherwise draw to the button with sweeping.
- Five-rock free guard zone rule is in effect.