Schedule / availability
Food & drink:
- Food will be available for purchase.
- The Carleton Place Curling Club is a licensed establishment
Format & rules:
- Curling from 3:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- 80's retro dance from 9:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. ($5 at the door for non-curlers)
- Book curling time per person to a maximum of 8 (one sheet of ice).
- $15/person or $80/sheet which includes:
- 1 hour of ice time
- Glow sticks
- Access to lounge (food/beverage/off-ice entertainment)
- Courtesy brooms, sliders and grippers
- Curlers must wear clean track (or similar) shoes
- Curlerss are encouraged to wear costumes and make sure they were bright colour fluorescent colours.
For more information please contact Andrea Burnett.
Registration and payment:
Please register by completing the following form. Once you have submitted your registration, you will have 7 days to provide payment or your ice reservation will be cancelled.
There are three methods of payment for this event:
- Perform an e-transfer for an amount equal to $15/person or $80/group of 8 per hour of ice time, to firstname.lastname@example.org (no security question required), and adding your name and “Glow & dance" in the message field
- Send a cheque for an amount equal to $15/person or $80/group of 8, per hour of ice time, payable to the "Carleton Place Curling Club", to:
Carleton Place Curling Club
120 Patterson Cr.
Carleton Place, ON
- Pay upon arrival at the event.