Men’s Open League
Time: 7:00 pm
- Register as a single player (men only).
- Experience not required.
- Teams are made up based on skill, experience and number of registrants.
- Teams are re-drawn 3 times per year (October, December, February).
- 8-end games.
- Maximum 32 players (20 registered players in 2011-12).
To access the spares list, please refer to the Members Only Area
- Standings are determined based on wins/losses and plus/minus.
- If tied after 8 ends, a full extra end is played (time permitting); otherwise draw
to the button with sweeping.
- Extra end or draw to the button counts only towards the win or loss; plus/minus is scored as 0.
- 4 rock free guard zone rule is in effect.
|Round 1 Winners
||Round 2 Winners
||Round 3 Winners
|Skip Dave Lytle
|Third Gordon Servant
|Second Les Reynolds
|Lead Ken Robichaud